Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Amazing Things at El Salvador Garden



I'm not particular with the name
of the plants and flowers, but it brings joy and fulfillment to me, when I stare at them.






Variety of flowers and plants can be found at El Salvador garden, truly they are taken care by a fashioned gardener. Each of them can relieve stress and anxiety, at first glance they are awesome, the more you focus on them you feel something different, like a garden in heaven.





My wife was so picky with the shots of the camera (aiptek), she informed me that it was too blurred and I noticed it also, I replied maybe it's just low bat, I just ignore it, at last, the second day, I found out that the focus was set to 25cm or near capture and when I return it to normal view, you see the evidence shots, it's very clear and sharp.

No comments:

Blog Archive